Skip to content
Camels are a far more sustainable option when compared with Cows.
- Dairy cows take up an ample share of natural resources.
- Cows contribute to climate change, generating greenhouse gases and large grazing areas lead to soil erosion and deforestation.
- Camels produce up to 30 liters of milk per day, even when on low-quality
- Camel’s soft feet do not damage the soil; their manure increases soil fertility and seed germination better than cows. food.
- Camels are a sustainable option for Food Security in Difficult Environment